1.8.1 -es a Minecraft-hoz, a megjelenés dátuma 2014 November 24.
- Works like
but applies to non-mob entities (minecarts, paintings, etc.) instead.
no longer affects entities
- No longer run from creepers
- Különböző fejlesztések
- Pár optimalizálás
- Potion of Leaping
- Can now be extended with redstone
- Witch huts
- Newly generated witch huts can spawn witches on Y 64 to 71
- This allows for three spawning floors in witch farms
- Átnevezés "Többjátékos Beállítások"-ról "Chat Beállítások"-ra.
- Ki/Szép/Gyors felhők
- Ki/be entitás árnyékok
- Fast/fancy now only controls leaves and rain particles
- Eldobott tárgyak
- Most már forog gyors beállításokon is
- 131 issues fixed
- From released versions before
- MC-3 – Player facing changes when passing through nether portals in certain cases
- MC-349 – Villagers ignore data tags in trading
- MC-954 – Air blocks floating in water
- MC-1237 – Anvil GUI truncating long item names and showing garbage at the end
- MC-1279 – Slow (choppy) rotating beacon block
- MC-1607 – Ghost end portal in the End / Missing layer with AMD/ATI graphics cards
- MC-2545 – Persistent Chunk error / Corrupted world / Wrong location spam
- MC-3448 – Statistic screen icons messed up
- MC-4158 – Nether portal sometimes places you a fraction of a block in the air
- MC-4167 – EXP orbs will switch locations after a second or so from killing a mob.
- MC-6261 – Brewing stand doesn't drop custom potions
- MC-6594 – Non-living entities (boats, minecarts, falling sand, item frames, paintings) drop items even if
is set to false
- MC-10808 – Sprinting and breaking particles of piston arms use same particles as piston even though there is no stone on the arms
- MC-12013 – Experience orbs are invisible for one second right after spawning
- MC-25646 – Music keeps playing when putting in a disc in a jukebox and breaking it at the same time
- MC-37782 – Items held by witches are too small and held wrongly
- MC-38372 – Sprint glitch
- MC-38385 – Hopper:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: bad Base64 input character at 4036: 5 (decimal)
- MC-44542 – Tools with
set to allow the breaking of certain blocks don't display proper block name on the tooltip (English (US) language only)
- MC-45537 – Cannot place buttons under stairs or slabs, or on top of upside down stairs or slabs
- MC-46579 – Items are too high up on the arm in 3rd person mode while sneaking
- MC-47052 – Wither destroying barrier block
- MC-48011 – Ender dragon experience drops are not affected by
- MC-48130 –
/fill replace command not filling when clicking tab
- MC-49126 – Glowstone crystal formations are missing their bottom layers
- MC-49538 – Achievement "Overpowered" Has Misleading Icon
- MC-52717 – Placing heads / skulls break existing blocks
- MC-53718 – Chicken jockey riding inside chicken
- MC-54551 – Resizing window while in Customized World Settings snaps back to Customized Settings page 1
- MC-54707 – Command:
/setblock minecraft:sign produces a confusing error message
- MC-55661 – Animals don't teleport to player when target is air block
- MC-56574 –
/tellraw open_url isn't showing url
- MC-57633 – Minecraft crashes when specific command is used
- MC-58307 – Air bubbles appear after drowning and still dead
- MC-58568 – Item frames with items in them do not frustum culling properly causing sevre FPS lag.
- MC-59216 – Unable to build iron golem and snow golem with jack o'lantern
- MC-59358 – "
/spawnpoint <player>" (without coordinates) is not working
- MC-59360 – Levers pop off non-solid blocks
- MC-61587 –
- MC-61640 – Snow layers can't be placed on top of another full snow layer block
- MC-61653 – Mojang's API for retrieving players from UUIDs isn't working consistantly.
- MC-62140 – 2 block tall flowers generated in previous version removes the 2nd block
- MC-62206 – barrier block can cause mobs to get stuck and suffocate to death
- MC-62758 – Tall flowers drop two items when block below is broken
- MC-63466 – Ctrl +Pick Block gives a steve head instead of a head with the owner's skin
- MC-64082 – Enchantment options for individual players are reset after death.
does not have any affect.
- MC-64427 –
/debug with invalid arguments don't print an error message
- MC-64484 – Fire charge plays no sound due to incorrect sound file reference
- MC-64653 –
/execute particle leaves a false particle trail to 0,0,0
- MC-64773 –
- MC-64846 – Cannot extend potion of leaping to eight minutes using redstone in a brewing stand.
- MC-65603 – Ender dragon does not obey
- MC-65834 – Snow layers placed against the side of a block are placed one block too far out
- MC-65945 – Enderman blocks look weird when invisible
- MC-66324 –
/clone has incomplete syntax
- MC-66658 –
/kill does not tab autocomplete with a player's name
- MC-66786 – Incorrect death message for dispensed harming potions
- MC-66861 – when press Tab ↹ on
/entitydata, players pop up
- MC-66922 – <effect> argument in
/effect does not show clear in help syntax
- MC-67437 – Lightning gives AI to witches and zombie pigman that were originally pigs and villagers that had
set to 1
- MC-68160 – Placing a colored banner on a cactus drops a black banner
- MC-68247 – Beacon beam disappears while looking upwards from it
- MC-68400 – Creative Inventory vert. scrollbar changes without scrolling.
- MC-68497 – Cut/Copy function updates clipboard even if nothing is selected
- MC-68654 – Tab Complete -
- MC-68745 –
folder is not automatically created when initially starting the game
- MC-68891 – Mobs think daylight sensor is a full block, causing them to jump while trying to get off it
- MC-69266 – Snow layer placing behavior buggy and inconsistent
- MC-69323 – Certain commands do not allow tab completing coordinate arguments
- MC-69823 –
/debug help text wrong
- MC-69983 – Multiplayer Settings named wrongly
- MC-69984 – The "Defaults" popup on the customized world generation options screen doesn't disable hovering over stuff behind it
- MC-69989 – Debug worlds generate one column twice
- MC-70054 – Rabbits don't follow players holding golden carrots or dandelions
- MC-70111 – When a thrown ender pearl is in the air, it disappears after relogging.
- MC-70305 – "Sprint" is in the wrong category in Controls screen
- MC-70308 – Bottom outline is missing in the Controls screen buttons
- MC-70338 – Hopper:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space - creating debug image whilst stitching textures
- MC-70359 – Block breaking remains when eating/blocking with a sword
- MC-70431 – Minecraft 1.8 skin bug!
- MC-70472 – Crash when trying to connect to a server with more than 73 characters address
- MC-70565 – when opening a chest in modded servers Minecraft crashes continuously
- MC-70675 – End credits make no mention of Ryan Holtz (TheMogMiner) or Michael Stoyke (Searge)
- MC-71436 – Screen goes black when "highlighting" players in spectator mode
- MC-71777 –
/achievement take taking too many achievements
- MC-71973 – Tab list headers and footers stay even when rejoining a different server
- MC-71981 – Uploading a hardcore world to Realms retains auto-ban
- MC-72166 – Banners disappear at some angles.
- MC-72524 – Can't place buttons on top of redstone blocks
- MC-72583 –
affects item frames
- MC-72688 –
/execute Detect gives false positive when in different dimension
- MC-72806 – When using
/stop server executes the shutdown sequence twice (and hangs if players are online)
- MC-72868 – Mobs glitch through the ground under certain conditions
- MC-72869 – The 'Defaults' button on the Customized world screen does not disable itself after use
- MC-72871 – Resizing the game makes buttons on "Defaults" popup on Customized world GUI disappear
- MC-73098 – Zombie Pigman Unusual Behaviour
- MC-73637 – Nether World Border Crash: Exception Ticking World
- MC-74843 – Ender Dragon ignores
- From the 1.7.2 development versions
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44474 – Smooth teleportation while falling glitches player back up
- MC-46455 – If you switch gamemode while inside a block or mob, you glitch inside it
- MC-46670 – Withers trapped in a barrier box attacks barriers, killing it
- MC-46809 –
/say Not showing villager entity data if '
- MC-47987 – Entering a mobs view in spectator mode does not change if world is changed
- MC-48220 – Constantly re-destroying a block with a command block eventually leads to server freezing
- MC-48633 – Operation, test and enable doesn't show up as options when typing
- MC-51515 – SpreadPlayers Entity
- MC-53558 – World Generator Crash when creating a custom new world (Different than others)
- MC-53983 – Loading World on New World or loading screen disappears if the window size is changed.
- MC-54575 – Part of stair becomes invisible when placing a block near it.
- MC-54626 – Chicken jockey falls into solid block when chicken dies
- MC-54929 – Fast creeper bug (aka Creeper Zurg Rush)
- MC-55767 – Unable to hide wither skull names
- MC-56798 – Replacing water does not stop its flow
- MC-57266 – While using fast graphics, tree leaves render as fancy in the distance.
- MC-58132 – Spectator mode layer glitch
- MC-58908 –
/worldborder not updated.
- MC-61610 – Bedrock at Y0 has wood log in it at x0 y0 z0.
- MC-61828 – Guardian doesn't attack Players
- MC-61844 – Creepers target iron golems, causing terrain damage without interaction of a player
- MC-62103 – Bug with regeneration effect
- MC-64353 – Leaving an area then coming back create ghost chests
- MC-64455 – Item with
have missing translations for ALL languages
- MC-64515 – Inconsistency in piston timing
- MC-64598 – Creative search tab text becomes offset.
- MC-64727 – Breaking Door corruption/crash
- MC-65276 – bow when held is upside down
- MC-68880 – Rabbit falls through snow layers and suffocates
- MC-69489 – Can't summon Enderpearl
- MC-69562 – Can't play LAN whilst offline
- From the current version, hotfixed
- 1.8.1 is the version with the second-most pre-releases, the first being 1.0.0.